Sunday, January 7, 2007

Let me introduce you to two of my best friends!

A few days back I mentioned two of my best friends i have in SL, LeticiaLatex and Mya. It always amazes me that I just seem to bump into really cool peoople like these two while I'm just hanging out at Kayliwulf Kingdom. Unfortunently, I really don't have many good pics of either one of them. When we hang out, I tend to forget to snap many photos :(

I met Letica while I was at a party there. i was dancing by myself, since I hadn't met anyone yet. Then I saw her walk in the front door wearing a blow-up doll skin! So of course I had to go down and meet her.

It turns out Letica was into blow-up doll transformations as much as I was. So we talked for quite a bit, and really hit it off. After she gave a brief fashion show, showing off all the wonderfly kinky outfits she had put together (including an army brat and schoolgirl outfit), she offered to take me around and show me where she bought them from. We teleported all around for hours, shopping for all sorts of things (Well, she shopped, I got a lot of landmarks to come back to later). I had a wonderful time, and we decided to meet up again later.






So, when we did meet up again, we got to talking. Like I said, Letica is into becoming a blow up doll as much as I am. The main difference is, she likes the idea of being able to move and act as a doll. I like that to, but I more prefer the thought of being used as an object, unable to resist. Shes also a very skilled writer. I was lucky enough to get to read one of her stories, and I do have to say it was one of the best blow-up doll stories i had ever read.

Letica also has a thing for breast inflation. She showed of a pair of breasts she had made. They were huge! I mean, beach ball huge! So of course after seeing her like that, I realized I had another fantasy to put on my ever-growing list (I swear, I have more fantasies and fetishes that it would take hours to list them all!). I did convince her once to get on a posing stand wth me and Maniquin, but I don't think she liked it much. Ah well, we can't have everything in common.






One night after we met up at Kaliwulf Kingdom, all decked out in our blow-up doll skins, we bumped into Mya. We were planning on going out shopping again, so we asked if she wanted to tag along. She said yes, so away we went! We made quite a few stops, allowing me to get a few outfits I had my eye on (More on what I bought next update!). We even helped Mya find a latex nun outfit, something she had really wanted to find.






While we were shopping, Mya approached me about the possibility of role-playing one of her fantasies. I’m not going to reveal exactly what it is, mostly because it’s her fantasy and I’m not sure how private she wants to keep it. I will say that it falls well in line with my own fantasies. The only thing that kinda made nervous is the fact that it puts me in the dominant roll, a very different position then what I’m used to. Additionally, I’m really still new to role playing. I was afraid I was going to screw it up and ruin the experience for both of us.






So it took quite a bit of coaxing on her part to get me to agree. Once we started however, it was wonderful! I really got into it and loved every minute. Mya gave me gentle nudges when I got stuck a few times. She also gave me quite a few pointers on how to improve my skills a bit. When we were done, Mya said she had an incredible time. She even gave me my first reputation point, something that absolutely floored me. We’ve only role played one other time. I’m still having a bit of trouble, getting stuck every so often. But, it is becoming a bit easier. Getting into the more dominant role is still difficult for me, however. Maybe with more practice….

So, from here on out, updates are going to be a bit more sporadic. I just started school again, so RL is demanding a lot of my attention. I’m going to try to update every week or two. I still have a lot of stuff to share, and quite a few photos to put up. BTW, if anyone wants to meet me, I’ve been posing quite a bit at Kaliwulf Kingdom, like a good little mannequin. If my status isn’t set to busy, I’m online and more that willing to talk. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: