Thursday, January 4, 2007

Hello one and all!

Hey there everyone. As you may be able to guess by the title of this blog, I recently discovered the wonderful world of Second Life. This is mostly due to the fabulous blogs by Asudem Latex (http://dollsrealm.blogspot.com/) and Conscious Object (http://consciousobject.livejournal.com/). If you haven't seen them yet do check them out. Very fun stuff.

First of all let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 29 and single. I'm currently in school learning how to program videogames. I've always been a bit shy. I tend not to IM or use chat rooms, since I usually feel like I'm interrupting. Stupid, I know. I usually lurk on websites, making the occasional post to a message board. Which is to bad, because I've always had lots of very kinky fantasies that I have never been able to share with anyone.

I love the idea of being turned into an object and being used by someone. Dolly transformations, especially turning into a blow-up doll, particularly appeal to me. Being turned into a mannequin is another strong fantasy of mine. The idea of being posed by someone else, dressed up any way they want, and put up for display for the world to see just seems wonderful.

Others on my long list of fantasies and fetishes include robot transformations, mind control and hypnosis, food transformations, body manipulation (Being warped, twisted, folded or reshaped), forniphilia (Being turned into a piece of furniture. You can thank House of Gord for that one), puppygirls, sticky/glue encasement, being encase/entombed, and mummification. I've never been to much into BDSM, as strange as it sounds. Pain doesn't appeal to much to me. I will admit I am curious about the aspect of being owned by someone else as a slave. I've aways been a bit on the submissive side, as you can probably tell.

As I said above, I first hear about Second Life via Asudem Latex and Conscious Object's blogs. I also heard about it at school. Some of the professors suggested that using SL to practice creating objects and animations for games would be good practice. So I decided to what it was like. Unfortunately, much to my dismay, my computer couldn't handle SL. Four months later, I finally broke down and purchased a laptop. For the past two weeks I've been addicted to SL. On an average night, I've been on til 3 or 4 in the morning. Thank god I'm on Christmas break right now. In this short period of time, I've already gotten to try out multiple fantasies. It has been wonderful, especially meeting others with similar interests

I'll update a little at a time, hopefully no less then once a week. I plan on getting a lot posted shortly, especially since I have two weeks of fun to tell all about. And if anyone is interested in IMing be in SL, I go by the name Yora Vig. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: