Sunday, March 11, 2007

Your getting sleeepy

So earlier I mentioned my new found fondness for being hypnotised. While I haven't had a opportunity to go back under lately, there is a really cool gizmo in SL that's right up any hypno-fan's alley; The Hypnotron! This nifty gizmo is a hypnosis machine made by WinterRose of ASFR fame. You get into it, ans your entire screen is filled with a giant, swirling spiral. Words and occasionally in some scripts images appear. Just the act of staring at it really makes me drift.

The one I loved the most out of all the scripts I did was the doll script. The first time I did it, I physically locked up in RL. I couldn't move a muscle. In fact, I don't think I even blinked the whole time I was doing it. It was one of the most intense experiences of my time in SL.
Unfortunently, I didn't feel any different afterwards. My stubornness to hypnosis strikes again :(


Also, in other hypno related news, I started seeing how well I could hypnotize someone else. One of my friends, Gixxi Pera, mentioned that she'd like to try being hypnotised. After a bit of discussion, I agreed to try. Gixxi listened to a few files, stuff to help her go into a trance. The next day, she told me that after listening to it twice, she couldn't remember any of the file after getting counted down after she woke up at the end.


I was so jealous. Gixxi was a natural. She did in two days what took me 2 weeks. But, it did mean she would be easy to hypnotise ;) And boy was I right. Gixxi took triggers really easily. So far, I glued her had to her chest, put an invisible piece of tape over her mouth, made her squeeze her nipples or pleasure herself when ever I type certain words, and lots more. Gixxi seems to love it, and I must admit, being the hypnotist is a lot of fun ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yora, Gixxi here :)

Long time no speak, well long relatively :P

Hope to talk to you soon :)

Yora Vig said...

So do I Gixxi!

Anonymous said...

we keep missing eachother :P

Anonymous said...

Well... to be fair... Liriel Saarinen had as much to do with it as I did. She wrote the code that made it work, Im more a programmer of people than machines. They don't need code that's uncomfortably like math to make work.