Saturday, December 6, 2008

A quickie post before an update

Hey all. Sorry about the delay in updates. Between the holidays and school, I've been slammed lately. I'm going to try and get a full post up tomorrow or the day after. In the mean time, I wanted to let everyone know that Doll Works, the new home of the Doll Island and the Rubber Institute, is holding a dolly fashion how tomorrow. I'm going to try to make it and cover it if I can (I have another stupid paper to finish tomorrow) Here's some info on it from Kris Shiras about it.

The First Doll Works Fashion show is tomorrow at noon SL time! Seating is limited so come one, come all! Watch the dolls as they strut their stuff on the catwalks showing off their pretty outfits. We will have House of Alisha and Hugo's here as well showing off their clothing lines! Feel free to attend and watch the dolls show their stuff!

No comments: