Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Maid-en Bondage Maid Adventure part 4

Wow, can't belevie it's already been a week. It went by so quick, yet felt so long. I finally was unlocked this morning. Overall, I'd have to say I'mm really glad I did it. I've deffinently scratched my bondage itch for a while ;) Overall, everyone seemd to like my maid look. I even had one person want to keep me, hehehe.

An unitended side effect of this is I got out alot more and found a few new places of interst. NuDolls and Excelcior Cybernetics will likely both be featured on my blog soon as a bit of a teaser, as well as a few more great products I saw, but was unable to buy while restricted.

On an unrelated note, I found this post on another blog the other day while browsing the net. http://www.urlesque.com/2008/07/07/the-kinkiest-reasons-to-join-second-life/
Makes me feel kinda weird, ike I finally hit big enough that other bloggers blog about me now, hehehe. I will say I couldn't stop laughing when I read this quote,

"She catalogues the most Cirque du Soleil looking sex merch ever with a gee-whiz innocence that would almost be at home at your first grade show-and-tell."

Hehehe, still makes me giggle reading it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I loved that!

-Masteroftoys.