Monday, November 10, 2008

My Maid-en Bondage Maid Adventure Part 2

So, day 2 locked in my bondage maid outfit has been both fun and frustrating. I've had some very interesting reactions. The best one was when I stopped by the NuDoll clinic (A place I'll be showing off in a futer post). When I IMed someone to tell then I was locked for a week, she blurted out "Who did you piss off?" I've also gotten alot of copliments on my maid outfit. People seem to like the KK Rubber maid alot. Or maybe it's just because they like to see me in a transparent outfit, hehehe.

On the frustrating side, being hobbled and moving so sloy drives me nuts! It literly took me 5 minutes to walk from one side of Kayliwulf to the other. I've also found it effects flying too. The no touch and no inventory isn't as bad, thought it did cause one little issue. I have a notecard all about the new island that Doll Island moved to, the Doll Works. However I was a big dummy and closed it before I could copy it. So looks like the post on Doll Works will have to wait until this Friday

No comments: