Thursday, February 1, 2007

Ssssssssomething different

I'm always on the look out for wacky, weird, cool, and kinky avatars. And the other day, I found a really incredible one. Behold Yora Vig, the Goth naga!



I saw one of my friends and fellow Fetish Mannequin, Piper Sieyes, at Kayliwulf wearing it. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. Piper was very nice, and we both TPed to Fa's shop (of Doom) the shop that sold the naga AV. There was quite a few choices in color. I settled on the albino tail, mostly because it was the one that stood out the most. We then did a round of skin mix and match, to see what looked best with the tail. I quickly discovered a Goth skin that looked fairly nice.

Some white hair, a snakeskin tube top and gloves, and a pair of albino pink eyes later, and i was ready to roll, er slither ;) Piper and I then bounced around some more, checking out some incredible looking dragon avatars at a place called the Isle of Wyrms.



The naga avatar is really well done. The tail is fully editable, so if I want to play with it I can. The slink and slither as you move is done perfectly. There's even a sit command, so I spin around and settle to the ground. All in all, I'm really happy with it. And as an added bonus, when I showed it to my Mistress later, she really seamed to like it to. Or maybe she just liked my Goth look ;)

No comments: