Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Dark transformation

Every time my Mistress and I role play together, I’m always amazed at how wonderfully twisted she can be. Recently, our RP has taken on a very dark feel, one that I never would have imagined that I’d like.

It started when we were together in the apartment. My Mistress wanted to see me change out of the pink catsuit I was wearing (As I said before, my Mistress is Goth. She really doesn’t like pink) and show her the nicest dress I had. Unfortunately, I don’t own many dresses. Most of the clothing I own is either a lot of freebie stuff or more fetishy stuff. What I had was either way to casual or incredibly over the top dressy. So, my Mistress decided to take me out shopping for something nice.

We went to a mall, which one I don’t remember, and wandered around a bit looking at the wide variety of clothing they had. At one shop, Trilobite, they had a box of pasties available. I mentioned to my Mistress that I liked them. She then bought the box and gave it to me. She then told me to go back to the apartment right away. That peaked my interest a bit. I knew it meant she had an idea, but I never expected what it was.

Once home, she told me to take off my top and put on the pentacle design pasties (There like a pentagram, except the star points up). Once I had them on she launched right into a RP. Her hands erupted in blue flamed and she grabbed me by the breasts. This seared the marks onto my skin. There was no pain, only an overwhelming wave of pleasure. I buckled and fell to my knees. My mistress explained that she had just marked me. That I was bound to her, body, soul, and mind. She did this so she could draw energy from me, to fuel her spells. The more docile and submissive I was, the more energy she could draw.



I didn’t know what to say. This was so totally unexpected. And yet very exciting. She then told me that she had also tainted my body with darkness, a growing corruption that would affect my mind, making me think twisted thoughts. She explained that this was connected to what she did to my breasts. She then grabbed my nipple and squeezed. An inky black liquid oozed out. He explained that this was Dark Mothers Milk. It was corruption incarnate. My body was constantly producing it now, and the more I had filling my breasts, the darker and darker my thoughts and actions would become.

She told me that if I milked myself, and removed the corrupting influence from my body, the effect would lessen. The problem I found was that I couldn't milk myself. Every time I tried, waves of pleasure hit me, making me play with myself instead. I began to grow more and more worried as my breasts swelled larger, and my mind felt darker.

After we finished playing for the evening, my Mistress asked me what I though. I told her I was surprised by this twist. But honestly I liked it. Surprises keep me on my toes and RP this was a lot of fun. Glad that I liked it we both called it a night.




A few days later we RPed again. At this point my breasts were bulging, swollen to painful limits by the lack of milking. It also effected my mind. I wanted to have some sweet, innocent thing drink from me, and be entirely corrupted, reduced to nothing more than my personal milking machine. I was even dressing differently. Gone was pink, replaced by black. Mistress asked i I wished to be milked, and I quickly said yes. She then gave me a dildo with two tubes running out of it. at the end of the tubes was a pair of suction cups.

She told me to put the suction cups on my breasts and use the dildo. The action would create suction, pulling the milk from my breasts, down the tube, and to the dildo. I did as she said and was lost in pure bliss. While I was pleasuring myself, my Mistress asked me if I liked being milked like a cow. Not thinking, I said yes. she responded that she was glad to hear that. That she was going to transform me into a brainless, docile, cow girl (Not a cow cow girl. A human milk producer) She told me to get a cow suit together for next time we play.

Next post is going to be on something big that happened to me and my Mistress. Something REALLY REALLY big.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very hot