Thursday, March 20, 2008

A trip to the zoo.

One thing I've got alot of in animal AVs. I love changing into diffrent ones. Neko tends to be my most regular one, but I have alot of other half animal half human hybrids. I figure I'd show you some of the better looking ones.



My cow. It took me a long long long time to make. I had to get parts from all over and piece them together. I'm still not 100% happy with it. But I'm glad I got it dons. Being taken out and milked is a lot of fun ;)



Nananananana-nanananana Bat girl! Heh, this is a pretty cute bat girl, or Batu as the seller calls it, that I got. Has a good sized wingspan on it and the ears are totaly posable.



One of my more exotic animals, an Impala. it's cute, but I don't weaqr it alot for some reason.



Heh, my Orca, for when I'm in an aquatic mood. For some reason all I can think about while wearing this is "Free Willy!"



My lobster woman AV. This one is cool because it comes in a ton of colors, all in one pack. A great deal.



The dragonfly. It has a huge wingspan on it when you fly, bigger then you are tall. Plus, I think I did a good job adapting a male AV to my more curvy shape ;)



I've heared of wasp waists, but this is rediculous! My bee girl AV. I really like this one. Kinda has a creepy, yet sexy feel to it.

Well, that's it for now. Next post will be more myth inspired. Oh! Or maybe bunnys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the dragonfly in flight. And the wasp looked amazing!

I'm restarting "The Toyshop of doom" at stuckposing.com, and I wanted to invite you back to it. I'm trying to get more people in it this time.

-Masteroftoys.