Sunday, March 7, 2010

Catching back up with a few toys

Hey all! I'm thinking the next few posts I'm gonna be making are going to be on items I've seen or got over the past few months. There was a lot of really cool stuff hitting SL lately, most of which is RLV enabled. I do want to try to do more role play related posts, but honestly I haven't had as many really strong role play sessions lately. Still if I stumble into one, it's going up ;)

Today is going to be a few items from Hybridz. First up is there School Doll AVs. They come in 4 colors and like all AVs they sell are fully RLV enabled

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The breasts for the suits are optional. If you want a less...umm..endowed look, it also includes a school badge as well. I alternated the above pics showing both. Overall I do like these, though there not the usual style of doll suits I tend to gravitate to. What I mean is I tend to like the all latex look, as opposed to skin showing, but these do look good. Very doll like and sexy :)

Next, also from Hybridz is their new puppy suit. This one is adorable!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've always had a thing for the puppygirl look and this suit is fantastic. It's again totally lockable. As a bonus it also includes a animation hud, letting you sit, lay or even beg. Too cute!

Well, that's it for now. I'm still deciding what to show next, I have a ton that I want to post on. BTW, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know! Some of the stuff I find by word of mouth and since I haven't been on SL as much, I haven't heard as much. Til later, see ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. Endowed look, definitely. Though if they look any more inflated, they'll probably start floating. :-)