Sunday, June 28, 2009

One Week of Kink pt 3: Stones N Rubber

Tonight's post is on a newer sim I found recently in SL. It's called Stones N Rubber, and it seems to pretty much be an answer for something a lot of peope are asking for.

Photobucket


Stones N Rubber is a transformation themed sim. They specialize in making you into a statue, balloon, sphynxgirl, rubber object, or other things. You submit a application with them, and they lock you up using RLV as whatever you select for how long you select. This is a service that A LOT of people have asked for. There's not al ot of transformation places and fewer that will display you for as long as you like.

I wish I could tell you about my time posing there, but I've found I've had a hard time tracking down one of the owners to display me. They are all from Europe, and me being from the western US, it makes it hard to be on at the right time. Still, I'm waiting patiently for my time ;)

One thing I'm really excited about is the AV chess game they are having in the future. They are taking applications for players, pieces, and "judges" to manage the whole thing. So if your interested, pop over to http://slurl.com/secondlife/Montsegur/127/204/21 and sign up!

No comments: