Saturday, September 15, 2007

Inflatable love!

So, this post is one I've been meaning to do for a LONG time. I want to show of my blow-up doll AVs! Unfortunetly, I can't due them nude. Photobucket yanked the pics for ToS violation. Guess digital representations of an inanimate love object isn't OK, LOL. Sooooo, if anyone wants to see them nude, just IM me in SL and I'll be more then happy to model them :-)






Anyway, first up is the Dark Delights lovedoll I mentioned wayyyyy back in January. (Wow, I can't beleve it's been that long already.) It's the first, and for a long time only, blow-up doll AV I could find. Still looks pretty good i think.





Next is the second one i got, the brainless lovedoll from JapCatz. It look...well...different. Kinda cute. but, i don't know not my favorite. The best thing it's got going for it is the brainles kinda hop-skip that comes with. kinda sexy/creepy.






Finally is the Rubber Sexdoll from Rei Gynoid. I have to say I LOVE this one! It has a prim, hairpiece, mouthsheath, and sex, that all lock. It has a total sex obect look to it.

No comments: