Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yora the wind-up doll

So today, I was invited to my Mistress's house for the first time. It's a nice place, big and beautiful looking. Tindo and Sarae were there already. Both were puppies now! Mistress had them show me there trick where they pretend to be human. They stood up and explained to me that Mistress had told them a secret that made a lot of sense to them. They were both pets that were only pretending to be human. So both of her Pets seemed very happy.

Mistress then left me in the hands of Toy, her other slave. Toy began to give me a backrub. I started to feel more and more relaxed as she massaged me, like all my tension, my cares, my thoughts were draining away. I remember laying down as she massaged me. Then everything went blank.

The next thing I knew I was standing up. I knew what I was. I was a doll. A wind-up doll that belonged to Mistress Kiki. I needed to be wound up every day by her. If I don't, I can't move or talk. I want to turn and tell her, but I slumped over. I hadn't been wound up today. Mistress then walked over to me and wound me up. I was so happy she showed me what i really was. i thanked her right away.

I'm going to get a little HUD timer that will count down my time left I can move. If Mistress doesn't wind me before it runs down, I can't move. For real. I'm a bit nervous about it because it could run down at a very bad time. But, honestly, it sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait!

No comments: