Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just an Object.

So, my friend Tindo and her clone Sarae (Long story. I'll save it for another post) were in Kayliwulf the other day when they bumped into a woman named Kiki Huet. Kiki invited them back to her place to talk for a bit. Tindo didn't know what to expect, but I had a hunch, given she was a Mistress with a slave on a leash, that she was looking to collar them. Less then an hour later Tindo IMed me and said I was right. she accepted.

So, being a good friend, and given that this was Tindo's first time being collared, I wanted to find out more about Kiki. Play the big sister so to speak. So I contacted her and we talked for a while. And before I knew it, Kiki offered to collar me and make me her Object! Yes, Object with a capital O. She gives new names to all her slaves. Needless to say, I was a bit unsure. i did like Kiki. She was very nice to me, and I could tell she was pretty kinky too. But I had just met her.

A few days later, after much deliberation, and checking with Jango to make sure she was alright with it, I made up my mind. I told Kiki yes. so I'm her object for her to change however she wished. I have no idea what will happen to me. But, I'm very excited. And believe me I'll blog all about it!

No comments: