Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pull Up a Chair and Sit a While part 2

On to part two of the forniphilia tour of SL ;) This next batch of stuff is from Dark Eden. I'm not sure if it's still being sold or not but it's well worth getting if it is. It's a more realistic set, which I kinda like.
First is the tea table. The tray actually gives out glasses of tea.

Next is the candelabra. I particularly like this one for some reason. Maybe it's the part of me that likes wax play

Finally is the couch. This one is actually 3 pictures combined together via photoshop. I'm sure I would have gotten plenty of volunteers to help snap this pic, but I kinda thought it would be best to do it just me. Less of a chance of getting distracted ;)

Next up is the Forniphilia set from Dark Delights. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dark%20Delights/216/197/25 Just a bit of forewarning, this store is a bit more extreme then most I show in my blog.
The Forniphilia set is one of the best done forniphilia items I've seen. Each looks like a regular item till you sit on it. Then you become part of the fountain, planter, chair, or whatever. It even included a matching stone skin to blend in even better. There's 4 colors. I got the rose quartz since it's the brightest looking of them all.

Every chair is also sittable by someone else. So if your on it, then can use you and take a seat ;)

Or use you as a footrest, end table, ect.
I Particularly like the fountains. They even make water gurgling noises.

A few planters.

Table, chair, and trash bin.

I have all of these out and decorating the deck in my home. They look good, and are a lot of fun to use if a guest comes over.

No comments: